Windows 7 hp solution center download causes error

confused

in hp solution center went to check updates downloaded update. Now when I try to run I get message: HP solution center cannot run because your installation is not complete. Please plug in the usb cable or re- run the setup program from the installation cd for a network installation.

If this does not complete the installation or you do not have the cd access the hp help files by clicking the start menu. end quote.

I have wireless printer, the cd was for vista, downloaded under compatibility mode ran great.
Is HPs solution center going to be ready for windows 7 or am i doing something incorrect. ANY IDEAS.:confused:

HP Solution Center Problem after W7 Install

I have the same problem. I've been online with HP twice. I have the hard disk now but nothing they have recommended fixes the problem of being unable to open the Solution Center.

I have a wireless printer 4580 and went directly to the 4580 software and drivers download. I chose windows 7 option full software suite and even though I had buggy hp software on my windows 7 this software overode the other and all is functioning perfectly. Verison 13 software suite. Scanner of photos documents ink levels connectivity print all work excellent.

New black design compared to older blue one. For windows 7 people only:D

Same Issue

I have the same issue. It took me weeks to get my photosmart 3210 setup properly with Windows 7 and now I'm getting this message out of the blue. Mine was an upgrade from Visa on an pretty new HP computer. I really don't want to reinstall, especially if that doesn't fix the problem. It took forever to find & apply all the HP fixes with the first install. I hope someone finds the solution to this!

Back
Top Bottom