Windows 7 I can,t trun on

jawhart

hi

in ghange sharing options for differnt network profile in home network
whay i can not trun on network discovory ?
* I am admin
thank you
:frown:

Hello and welcome,

Is the radio button grayed out?

When clicking on the radio button, do you get an error message?

If so, please provide the exact error message

How is your network setup?

We need to know more specifications about your computer:

1. Go to Start > Run, and type msinfo32, look under the Components section for hardware identification
2. Go to Control Panel > Device Manager and look for any entry that has a yellow flag beside it
3. The manufacturer name and modem number of your PC, if applicable
4 .Download (System Info) 2009.5.12
5 .Download http://majorgeeks.com/SIV_System_Information_Viewer_d4779.html]System Information Viewer) 3.36[/URL]
6 Please fill out your computers specs in the User Control Panel here on the site as well. It will then appear next to your name. look at my posting and you'll see the drop-down arrow.

i cant trun on

Link Removed due to 404 Error

thank you for last eamil
the problems which I Bouktsar whenever i choose ( TRUN ON NETWORK DISCOVRY ) and then (SAVE CHANGES ) and note that the selection go to (TRUN OF NETWORK DISCOVRY )
there is no yellow flag in Device
all device working good

thank you

Could you please give this a try:;

I happened to run across this program while performing a 'Search'.

It's called "Problem Steps Recorder"

I tried it out and it captures every single mouse click and change that you make, it actually highlights certain areas of text as well. You can e-mail, annotate, etc. Clicking on help brought up a detailed help file on the program.

You can automatically capture the steps you take on a computer, including a text description of where you clicked and a picture of the screen during each click.

It outputs a .zip file on the desktop which extracts a .mht file which opens in your browser. This contains all the captured images a poster may take to provide a 'recording' of the exact steps the poster took to reproduce an error. These files can than be reviewed by the regular members of the forum.

I believe this could be a huge asset for those of us who are trying to provide a resolution to the poster's problem

You can access it by going to Start > Run, and type 'psr'

Thanks go out to Radenight for helping me with this new discovery

Please upload the .zip file by adding it as an attachment.

try this:
Go to the Control Panel (icon view) - Administrative Tools - Services.Scroll down to SSDP Discovery.This should, by default, be on "Automatic" or, possibly, Manual. If not aleady there,set the service to "Automatic" and start it, You should then be able to set Network Discovery to "on" successfully.

Network Discovery to "on

hi davehc
I work the same steps and still the problem persists, I can not able to set Network Discovery to "on"

Back
Top Bottom