I can't install Microsoft apps.

sfonseka

I can't install Microsoft apps. I'm using windows 10. Here is the error message... http://i66.tinypic.com/259l3lk.jpg

cats.jpg

The error message is coming from firefox maybe there's a conflict?

Try removing firefox, installing the app then reinstalling firefox?

I removed firefox and try with internet explora. But it didn't work. When i right click on the image and select "Search the Store", the message appears as follows

cats.jpg

catshh.jpg

What is this issue?

Please help me

hi,
try resetting the Store cache:

Press Windows Key + R to open Run.

Type wsreset.exe and click OK.

A blank Command Prompt window will open, but rest assured that it's clearing the cache.

After about ten seconds the window will close and the Store should open automatically.

If the above doesn't work try running these scans:

File scans
Look for command prompt in the start menu, right click on it and choose 'run as administrator'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

hi,
try resetting the Store cache:

Press Windows Key + R to open Run.

Type wsreset.exe and click OK.

A blank Command Prompt window will open, but rest assured that it's clearing the cache.

After about ten seconds the window will close and the Store should open automatically.

If the above doesn't work try running these scans:

File scans
Look for command prompt in the start menu, right click on it and choose 'run as administrator'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.
It didn't work

It goes without saying that Windows 10 has turned into a mess. Not sure what is going on at Microsoft, but the latest string of updates seem to be approaching some shaky ground. Sorry this has happened to you. @shripriya this seems to be the same guidance that @kemical gave and it did not resolve the issue.

Back