Windows 7 I just was hit by BSOD this morning and did some search and found this!

uniqueguy35Egypt

I was hibernating everyday my Compaq CQ58 laptop as you all know how much it takes to open OS of Windows 7 SP1 daily, although i clear the cache of temp files and all especially the internet as make a scan to do the clear browser thing. Today when did the open my laptop i found out the BSOD as i had to do a lot of search through "safe mode" and found these information about the cause of it. I just wonder if any can answer this, as it is my second Q and a while ago kept asking about recording sounds and no one answered. But anyway, as just wish if any will tell me when i hibernate today again my laptop or restart, will find the blue again or what. I did the scan for viruses and spywares and also maleware and even searched for a malfunction programs and cleared few. Just wonder and hope will hear from someone as thanks if any did.

Attachments

• blue screen cause.JPG
    blue screen cause.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 397
  • additional blue screen inf.JPG
    additional blue screen inf.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 443
  • file that helps describe the issue of blue screen.JPG
    file that helps describe the issue of blue screen.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 447
Hi,
we need to see your actual dump files to debug. Please read this thread and post the results:
http://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-ask-for-help-with-a-bsod-problem.38837/
Laptop so slow and hell i think that the executive file at C is what affected. I can't finish all of the steps and at my desktop, after doing the "Grab all" nothing showing so just will slap myself again and may be if kept doing the slowing down. I will have to install again the Windows 7 as no one helped me with the sound issue as well and noticed that voice and recording was working before the update issue. So will see what will happen and thanks anyway.

Do you mean this thread when referring to your Sound Issue:
http://windowsforum.com/threads/sound-drivers.195997/

If it is you'll notice I asked a question and you didn't post back. Also regarding your bsod. If your struggling to run the Windowsforum app then open the main Windows folder and look for Minidump. If you don't find the folder your settings need to be changed slightly. Change your settings to this:
Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be
found later.
Click and apply to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.
On the next bsod you will have a dump file produced if all is well.

If you do find the Minidump folder then zip up the dump files and post them in your thread.

I noticed that on my file system partition as i always install programs in different partition than the one that Win7 are, a file like this $ Recyclin Bin. I wonder is this a hidden spy as noticed it while do the install a program on the partition. I know it is away from the blue screen issue. But i wish it is not as i made huge differences in my windows and did some of the programs taht i know can pull any spy like it and smack :p. Just wonder and that is all. It is a hidden file by the way and i will have a snip of the file after getting offline and show hidden file and will put in a new post to see if any can reply and say if i will smack this ass file and shove it into the sender or what :p.

Is there any particular reason why your not placing third party apps on the C drive/partition?

Can you tell me more about third party apps C partition, as just want to know what do you mean to answer right. I am normally put at C the file system and OS and updates only as programs on other partition to make it work faster and don't make the space of C get much of space eaten out.

How much space do you have left on the C drive?

Also moving apps to the D drive is fine as long as the installer will allow you to do it. I just wondered why you were doing it that,s all.. :)

172GB FROM 195 GB is free and i have been doing this to programs like pic editing and music programs and browsers and as for the updates of Windows 7 and the flash player and java, mostly at C as can't install in other partition but the main. I do this as make the Windows open faster and don't take longer in reopen or even don't eat the C size as no matter how big the size of the C is , it still need to have main programs and not all accessories on. I wonder is there any way in back up the C partition with updates and all programs, as when i had my last backup, i couldn't include the updates into it. I will appreciate it if there is any way as my External HD have a 250GB for system backup and still think of a way to back all file system with updates so to neevr have much of issues when windows have the reinstall over again.

Glad to help.. :) Post back if i can help further..
AOMEI Backupper standard Edition 2.0.2 is what i used, but confused about it can do the backup to External HD but can't do a rescue disk. I just may be ask for much but i want to make a whole package of windows updates and file system, that can use anytime windows crack as just hope i can have this program to give me a useful thing. I backed up all of my C system and noticed i can't see any files on Windows. So wonder is that means i can retrieve it back the C without installing windows, or will have to do the install windows 7 again if any issue happened to the system and install the program and plug in the External HD and pick the button retrieve and it will do the put all of the updates back to its place. I wonder and just wish to have a solution.

So wonder is that means i can retrieve it back the C without installing windows, or will have to do the install windows 7 again if any issue happened to the system and install the program and plug in the External HD and pick the button retrieve and it will do the put all of the updates back to its place. I wonder and just wish to have a solution.

This link:

http://www.backup-utility.com/download.html

Describes the two downloads available. Both will enable a complete imaging of the disk from which you can run a complete recovery - as you describe, incorporating all apps and updates. The bigger download includes the facility to create a bootable optical disk to enable you to run a complete recovery in case your hard drive fails completely. This will, of course, require a copy of the AOMEI image to be stored on some media other than the physical drive which has failed, typically this would be best on an external hard drive.

I just may be ask for much but i want to make a whole package of windows updates and file system, that can use anytime windows crack as just hope i can have this program to give me a useful thing.

The above quote contains the term 'Windows crack' and usually this relates to software that allows the user to bypass having to input a valid activation key. If this is the case then it's most likely that many of your issues stem from the use of pirate software.
We do not advocate the use of cracked copies of Windows and indeed it's also against forum policy to help those who use such software. The best advice I can give you is to obtain yourself a legal copy of Windows.
If you purchase an OEM copy then you can pick up Windows for very little money..

The above quote contains the term 'Windows crack' and usually this relates to software that allows the user to bypass having to input a valid activation key. If this is the case then it's most likely that many of your issues stem from the use of pirate software.
We do not advocate the use of cracked copies of Windows and indeed it's also against forum policy to help those who use such software. The best advice I can give you is to obtain yourself a legal copy of Windows.
If you purchase an OEM copy then you can pick up Windows for very little money..

I ,meant windows crack"like crash" as didn't mean to have a copy of windows that is not legal. Sorry for misunderstood it and take care there.

Thank
This link:

http://www.backup-utility.com/download.html

Describes the two downloads available. Both will enable a complete imaging of the disk from which you can run a complete recovery - as you describe, incorporating all apps and updates. The bigger download includes the facility to create a bootable optical disk to enable you to run a complete recovery in case your hard drive fails completely. This will, of course, require a copy of the AOMEI image to be stored on some media other than the physical drive which has failed, typically this would be best on an external hard drive.
Thanks as i will check it and for real so glad that some people did had the time to answer my post back and to help me out.

Back
Top Bottom