I need help once again!

ForcefulFighter

Hi everyone I recently blown my hp pavilion slimline pc so I dusted the old laptop off to descover a copied version of windows 7 had been put on after I had purchased a online windows 8 activation key in October last year when they did the cheap deal. Unfortunately I lent the laptop out earlier this year to a friends kid who needed it for collage. Any how got it back and put it away and with this current situation with a broken pc and an illegal laptop my question is can I now put windows 8 back on the laptop with the activation key I purchased for it in the first place or do I need to buy a new activation key?

Sent from my iPad using WindowsForum

Is this a retail version of 8? Does you laptop meet the minimum hardware requirements to install windows 8?

Is this a retail version of 8? Does you laptop meet the minimum hardware requirements to install windows 8?
Yes I bought it last October from the windows store when they had it on offer for £26 I had a vista os on there before hand and as soon as I put 8 on it, it was like the machine took drugs really fast worked really well the only thing it didn't meet in the requirements was the ram the laptop only had 1gb of ram but that's now also changed as I knew I needed it I have purchased a 2gb ram stick to meet the minimum requirement. Appreciate the reply thank you

Sent from my iPad using WindowsForum

Back