Windows 7 i/o error with DVD/CD on Vista Ult

FRANK

Cannot load progs via Pioneer DVR-111Ds on Vista Ult. OK in BIOS and Dev. Manager. Get message "I/O error" and/or panel. "Burn to disk" - from Media Player/Centre ? Same error after re-installation of OS and substitution of DVD/CD driveice. Changes in Autoplay do not help. Nobel Prize nominatioon for solution!

CORYDON

Hi Frank could you not post multiple threads of the same post please, I've removed the other posts as one is quite enough. If this happened due to some 'bug' in the system then please accept my apologies...:) Anyway back to your problem.
It might be worth checking the website of the manufacturer to see if there is a firmware update. You could also check if there are any problems concerning the device and vista.

Hi Frank

I wonder if the Pioneer DVR-111D's are compatable with Vista. The last Firmware update(as Kemical suggested) is dated Sept. 2006 and I cannot find one after that which might suggest you will not be able to solve this problem. Perhaps someone out there can confirm or correct this.!!!!!!!!
The Pioneer Download info. can be found at:
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Back
Top Bottom