I Passed

Drew

Banned
Not to appear lacking humility, thought I'd share this.

Seems, as of today, I am a Microsoft Licensing Expert. Well, in so much as I studied 2 courses this week & passed both my exams & received Certificates for each, Microsoft Licensing Programs Fundamentals and Licensing the Private Cloud.

Good fit, as I already, have my BPOS Certificate.

Cheers,
Drew

Hello Drew,

Congratulations on your achievement. I hope that you continue your interest in technology-related certifications and am happy for you. I certainly think that it is a good thing for someone to aspire toward additional accreditation in any field that they truly enjoy. It is worth noting that more people looking to advance their credentials through the process of academic learning can inspire each and every one of us to move forward. What made you interested in Microsoft Licensing Expert? How will you use your new certification? Getting certified is a great way to show your diligence and interest in certain areas. It has always struck me that if the world functioned as a meritocracy, for a lot of people, it would be upside down. Those of us who actually care, and in doing so, work the hardest, and even better, smartest, might find ourselves in better straights than those who reject the idea of meritocracy altogether. (Most heirs and politicians to be sure).

Best wishes,
Mike

"What made you interested in Microsoft Licensing Expert? How will you use your new certification?"

Mike,

Because, being a Microsoft Partner & owning an IT Consulting company which is, also, a Microsoft Partner I need to know/have this stuff for the sake of client support. Plus, it goes well with my, already, being BPOS Certified.

Cheers,
Drew

Like the Cisco Certifications, these qualifications, by virtue of the standards demanded to pass are not easily achieved and are respected by anyone in the industry who knows what they are about so well done Drew. (And don't worry about the humility bit - it's only a part of my job spec! lol)

Congratulations, but what can a Microsoft Expert do? Is it a certification for jobs, like a reference or do you work at Microsoft right now?

Boosts knowledge, abilities. No, do not work directly for MS, per se. Have this cert marries well w/ , already, having BPOS. It just helps in getting work & or clients. Means can help fulfill a customer's IT needs in various areas & answer licensing concerns.

Education begets empowerment

Drew

Back