Windows 10 I want to get a video card but what is compatible with a GA-M68MT-S2P motherboard.

I brought a Lenovo desktop computer from craigslist and the computer has a old GTX 550 and replaced it with a GTX 750 Ti a year ago for about $140 dollars. The 750 Ti is much better and uses less power than the GTX 550 video card. The 750 Ti video card I brought is from ASUS and has a hdmi, dvi and vga port. There are some 750 Ti video card that are powered directly from the motherboard without the need for a 6 pin plug. I choose the video card with a 6 pin plug and it has two quiet fans instead of just one fan.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Go read the reviews on Amazon.com on this item. Many reported as not working and/or fake adapter. Do not buy an generic brand. Buy one that is Startech, VisionTek, Belkin brand.

If you are going to buy a 750 Ti or 1050 for a VGA monitor, this is like buying a Porsche engine for a Volkswagon bug. Go to craigslist or amazon and look for used 1080p widescreen monitors. No point trying to play games or trying to type a word letter on a VGA resolution.

If you are going to buy a 750 Ti or 1050 for a VGA monitor, this is like buying a Porsche engine for a Volkswagon bug. Go to craigslist or amazon and look for used 1080p widescreen monitors. No point trying to play games or trying to type a word letter on a VGA resolution.

You get a adapter to hook it up with a vga monitor, Something like this. Amazon.com: StarTech DVI Male to a VGA Female Connector, Black (DVIVGAMFBK): Electronics

I got a vga monitor. I can hook up a Dvi cable to it, When i do and i change the input to dvi why does everything like my browser dissapear?

VGA monitor is 640x480. You need to go to system control panel, display panel and adjust resolution to 640x480.

VGA monitor is 640x480. You need to go to system control panel, display panel and adjust resolution to 640x480.

Sorry, I ment its a dvi monitor. The monitor i have can go up to 1980 resoltion, I found out tho, Only can use 1 cable.

You just need a dvi-d cable. No adapter needed when connected to a 1080p dvi monitor.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Back