Windows Vista icloud control panel and photo stream

kzach

Hi All,
I'm really hoping someone here can help me.I have a Sony Vaio Laptop ,which I love !!.It's os is Vista 32 service pack 2 ..
I deleted icloud control panel and photostream by mistake and now I can't find it anywhere. I need the 2.1.3 version of icloud control panel and Apple says it does'nt exit anymore. I did find it a few years ago but I can't remember where.
My family all have iphones and i love the way if i take a phot it goes straight to my laptop.
Can someone olease send it to me or tell me where to get it.TIA.
Reagrds

You should seriously considering upgrading your OS since Vista has been out of support for years and new exploits are created all the time. That plus the fact that software vendors have dropped support for it as well.

Why do you still use Windows Vista?
Do you not know it reached the end of life several years ago?
It still works perfectly for me and i like it.It does all I require it to do.I asked for help in this matter not criticism !!!

You should seriously considering upgrading your OS since Vista has been out of support for years and new exploits are created all the time. That plus the fact that software vendors have dropped support for it as well.
Ilike it it does all i need it to do

It still works perfectly for me and i like it.It does all I require it to do.I asked for help in this matter not criticism !!!

There is no criticism, I just wanted to help you take into consideration that your problem with iCloud might be caused exactly by the fact that you are using an outdated version of Windows.

There is no criticism, I just wanted to help you take into consideration that your problem with iCloud might be caused exactly by the fact that you are using an outdated version of Windows.
No Offence meant liviix07. I didnt have a problem with icloud.It worked perfectly with vista.It's just I deleted it by accident and i cant find ithat version 2.1.3 anywhere

About 2 weeks ago.Thanks Ill try it.The link won't work though. Its ok i found it Ill try it and see if it helps.Thanks

Like I said because the OS is out of support currently available versions of software are less likely to work on Vista as well.

Like I said because the OS is out of support currently available versions of software are less likely to work on Vista as well.
The thing is ,which I don't understand.is that if I could find version 2.1.3 or 2.1.1 it would work perfectly as it was doing.

Apple is notorious at not making older versions available, so unless you can find it on some third party file sharing site you're probably out of luck

Apple is notorious at not making older versions available, so unless you can find it on some third party file sharing site you're probably out of luck
Thats what I was hoping for.I was hoping someone would tell me where i'd get it.
I found 2.1.1 version on torrents but people had stopped seedingso I could'nt download it.

Back