Windows 8 IE10 and streaming video

ableallen

I have tried to watch movies online from the site Movies2k and every single web-browser I have tried come up that its missing a pluggin to play hd videos I download and install it and it still comes up with the same error.

What can I do?

It could be down to one of a number of things. Are you running third party firewall and anti-virus? Is your machine updated with the latest Windows updates?
Another thing you could try is go to Internet options, security, custom level and then look for the ActiveX section. Enable the checkbox for watching movies online:

video.jpg

It could be down to one of a number of things. Are you running third party firewall and anti-virus? Is your machine updated with the latest Windows updates?
Another thing you could try is go to Internet options, security, custom level and then look for the ActiveX section. Enable the checkbox for watching movies online:

View attachment 1229

I did as you suggested and it still came up with this error " Internet Explorer Plug-in HD Video Player is missing: X
"

Are you running with the latest Windows updates? Plus are your drivers ect the latest versions?

Back