Windows 10 Immediate and consistent BSOD after enabling Driver Verifier

Lando0609

I keep getting constant BSOD, typically 2-3 back to back, which forces a restore to before enabling driver verifier. Driver at fault is amdgpio3.sys. This is a new build, I have already RMA'd the MOBO, Processor, and RAM. While playing games or doing other tasks I get intermittent BSOD for various issues (can't remeber the 30+ I've had and no longer have the dump files). Attached is the only Minidump I have as of now. System specs are as follows

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600x
Mobo: Asus X670E-i
Ram: Corsair32gb 5600Mhz (CMK32GX5M2B5600C36)
GPU: EVGA 3080ti XC3
SSD: Crucial P5 2TB
PSU: Corsair SF750

i'd goto https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...set_AMD_AM5_TP_W11_64_V41102829_20221117R.zip
and install it
Version 4.11.02.829 thats the correct chip set driver for your board [Windows 10 or 11]

your dump just says a kernal issue and "amdgpio3.sys" is the AMD chip driver so thats where i would start

p.s, you say this board is new i.e, from a shop or new from some other person because Itx mimis are known to not like the smaller end chips like your 5[7600] and i'm wondering if anyone has overclocked something?

i'd goto https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...set_AMD_AM5_TP_W11_64_V41102829_20221117R.zip
and install it
Version 4.11.02.829 thats the correct chip set driver for your board [Windows 10 or 11]

your dump just says a kernal issue and "amdgpio3.sys" is the AMD chip driver so thats where i would start

p.s, you say this board is new i.e, from a shop or new from some other person because Itx mimis are known to not like the smaller end chips like your 5[7600] and i'm wondering if anyone has overclocked something
Nothings ever been overclocked, the build is brand new from Newegg. Also looking at the chipset driver linked that's the version I currently have installed.

if its brand new then it should have a warranty... i'd send it back because its clearly faulty

i'd also follow these steps to include a correct report but they will test it at their end

Back