Windows 8 Import Thundebird Emails in Outlook 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Studler

How can I Import Thunderbird (Mac) Emails in Outlook 2010 in the easiest possible manner. I am not technically sound to all the computing stuff and also do have 5-6 years of emails that I need to import. Please help me out here.

Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks

If Imap Synchronization is taking too long then yu can go for thurd party tools available online.

Almost all the tools I found were paid and did the same job.

The chepest tool I found washttp://thunderbirdtopst.com/

Please have a look.
I hope you will find this helpful.

If you want to migrate a few required emails from MAC Thunderbird to Outlook that time you can Sync those emails using IMAP. But for converting a large amount of emails required an automated Thunderbird to Outlook conversion tool. Here are various such a tools as one is already suggested by Steve to import Thunderbird emails in MS Outlook 2013. You can check one more free suitable program name as QuickData MBOX to PST Converter.

Thunderbird Mail Client saves mailbox data in a separate Mbox file for each folder such as inbox, draft, sent etc. If you already setup an account with Thinderbird your mails automatically saves in a mbox files. You just need to "save as" the desired files to inside some folder by right click on the selected mails. Import the folder as pst file format from Outlook application after quiting from Thunderbird application.
After that you can find the import files in PST file format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back