Windows 11 Instal win 11 on none compatible laptop

mishlomo

Hi to everyone
i successfully installed windows 11 on my hp probook 14 with intel i5 which the Microsoft test fale
with comment the processors not compatible
it 5 years old laptop

Very odd! If the very initial install stage detects your computer is incompatible, it does not allow you to go further.
You must have slipped through the cracks somehow!:peace:

The installation made some test at first repoert that ther is some problems with some applications
went back there was some options what to save during the installation
i checked the second option which was save my personal files only
it went back chrck again and it pass
and allows me to instal
it was an iso file extract to usb drive and install from the usb ( 8 giga drive )

I have to replace my motherboard. The one I have has no TPM Header. I hope then by adding tpm I can download win 11. I meet all the other requirements.

Last edited:
Sorry, I found ftpm in my bios. Instead under a different label (PTT). I was able to download Win 11. I will not need new board or module. Cancelled both orders.

Last edited:
Apart from the "leaked" windows 11, I would be grateful if you guys could tell me from what legitimate source you are downloading Windows 11, as I am anxious to try it.

I instal the “leaked“ win 11 from torrent sight
after some attempts and marking to keep only my files it succeeded on hp pro book 430
had to install some programes again
problem to see other pc on my net
and yahoo mail gmail was ok

I instal the “leaked“ win 11 from torrent sight
after some attempts and marking to keep only my files it succeeded on hp pro book 430
had to install some programes again
problem to see other pc on my net
and yahoo mail gmail was ok
There is literally no reason for you to do this. Just go into Windows 10 and join the Insider Program - Dev Channel, check for updates again, and you will get the latest version. There is also a way to make a ISO of the official Windows 11 Dev ISO (although a bit complicated: )

The problem is, Mike (I am a victim!:ohno:) that, though users can initially join the Development channel, you computer is examined and, if incompatible, you are immediately relegated to the premium channel - no way back.

The problem is, Mike (I am a victim!:ohno:) that, though users can initially join the Development channel, you computer is examined and, if incompatible, you are immediately relegated to the premium channel - no way back.
Wasn't aware of this. Thats not good.

Back