Windows Vista installation problem (sata drivers)

jukka

Hi, when i try to install Windows Vista 64, i get the same problem that many other have, that i cant find anny drives to install on, and i have understood that i need sata drivers.

But i cant find anny drivers, i have a Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe Motherboard.
and was wondering if anny one knows where to get sata drivers ?

Thanks

cant find annything that works,
i get the "No Drives were found,Click Load Driver to provide a mass storage driver for installation" message.
anny one that knows what driver i need ? or anny ways to make it work

Drivers for your motherboard can be found here:

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

notice it's already on the SATA/RAID driver page (even though you may not be running RAID you will still need to use the driver for SATA to work).
You need to put the driver onto a floppy or CD and load it up at the need drivers page.

the link just moves me to the download site location of asus support, cant se anny SATA/RAID drivers

try this one:

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

sorry I see it's the same place...

Ok you'll have to do it yourself... On the page linked use the search functions on the right-hand side to find your drivers.
It's pretty simple so you shouldn't have any problems. Then follow the instructions i gave you about the RAID drivers

DescriptionJMicron JMB363 RAID Driver V1.17.6.4 WHQL for Windows 2000/XP & 64bit XP & 32/64bit Vista.

that one ?

Phew.....

Try this link:

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

If you click the 'download' link, situated under the motherboard photo, (you'll need to choose your os) you'll then see links for drivers...

Back