Windows 7 Installed Windows 7 Pro. Now missing WiFi Driver, and maybe other things.

ryguy7272

@All-

I installed Windows 7 Professional 64 bit and now I seem to be missing my WiFi drive. Maybe there are other drivers missing; not sure yet. Does anyone know where I can get a driver for a ThinkPad T430 with Windows 7 Professional 64 bit?

Also, the screen looks pretty weird. I think I'll need a new video driver. I looked at some things online, but didn't see anything that looked right. If anyone here knows of a link where I can search for drivers for a ThinkPad 430, please do let me know.

Thanks everyone!!

So, select Combo = Networking: Wireless LAN & Combo = Windows 7 64-bit.
Download and install n14w218w_64.exe
Is that it? I'll try it when I get back home tonight.

Thanks.

I went to this link:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23723

The language says this:
If you have Windows 7 64-bit:
DRIVERS ONLY: Wireless_16.11.0_Ds64.exeIntel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software (includes Drivers): Wireless_16.11.0_s64.exe

I downloaded this file:
Wireless_16.11.0_s64.exe

I'm still seeing this:
Untitled.png

Does someone know the exact steps to follow? I've tried several thing; nothing has worked so far. it's getting to be a pain now, because I have to keep switching between two laptops, as my personal laptop can't connect to the web, so I have to do everything through my work laptop, and copy everything over to my other laptop via USB.

Again, I have a ThinkPad T430 with Windows 7 Professional 64-bit.

Please help.
Thanks.

Back