Windows Vista Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) Beta 2 Direct Download Link Without WGA

reghakr

Essential Member
After the almost disastrous launch of Link Removed - Not Found, the second beta of IE8 (Internet Explorer Link Removed - Not Found has been released for free download. Various improvements, enhancements, bug fixes and some new features are added to the new versionof IE8 Beta 2.

ie8.jpg

A lot of users’ reviews on IE8 Beta2 have been outright negative, which means that IE8 Beta 2 is not even worth a try. But for users who are daring to try, it’s possible to download and install IE8 Beta 2 version 8.0 from microsoft.com. There is no WGA validation required Microsoft has trmoved the WGA check simce IE7) for downloading and installing the web browser. So even if your PC is not genuine and fails validation, IE8 Beta 2 can still be installed and used, but probably it’s not a good choice, yet.

Center for various operating systems both 32-bit and 64-bit versions available.
Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2 for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 (x86)

Direct Download: Link Removed due to 404 Error
Link Removed due to 404 Error

Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2 for Window XP SP2 and SP3

Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2 for Windows Server 2003 SP2 x64 Edition and Windows XP Professional 64-bit Edition

Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2 for Windows Server 2003 SP2 (x86)

Some features of IE8 Beta 2 include InPrivate browsing, reopen closed tabs, Smart Address Bar, Web Slices, Accelerators and SmartScreen Filter.

Update: Link Removed - Not Found

Last edited:
I was invited to try "Explorer 9 Beta", but to tell you the truth, "Explorer 8" was such a dud on my HP that I'd rather not. Firefox is fine on my machine.

Shame as you don't know what your missing... :razz:

IE8 in comparison is light years behind although still safer to use than earlier versions..

Back