Introduce Yourself.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, i'll hope i can help You all With some of my expertise.

It necessary to share knowledge thats why i've joined

Hello everyone, just as Skydoll said, I too am just passing by. Hopefully I'll stay a little longer than expecting.

Hi everyone, I'm new here, though not to Windows. About a year ago I stopped using Windows to start using Linux because I was getting into programming and had read that Windows wasn't the greatest OS for that, but I pretty much grew up on Windows so it's always felt like home to me. Anyways, I recently got tired of having to configure everything myself and find work-arounds and alternatives to popular software, and so on and so on, so I decided to give development on Windows a shot instead of just believing what everyone says. I've hit a few bumps in the road but nothing too crazy. Windows 10 has completely blown me away though so it's completely worth any troubles I may have. I'm also a casual gamer so it's nice to have access to my Steam library once more. While I was on Linux, one of my favorite things was the forums that they had, with the large communities of active users. I stumbled upon this forum and figured I'd check it out. I'm a semi-active forum user because I do get bogged down with work and studying, but I will be on at least on the weekends. I look forward to meeting you all and having some interesting discussions!

Hi Branau!
Welcome to our little forum. I hope you spend many a happy weekend enjoying the forum.. :)

What's up Branau! I'm a casual Steam user as well. Yeah I've ended up sticking with Windows because everything I have just works with it, wifi printer, connecting our smart phones, controlling my home network, creating restricted accounts for our kids to use for school research. Great bunch of peeps in this forum.

Thanks kemical!
That's what I've come to find as well, LoboVerde! Things on Windows just work. No tinkering needed, no alternatives, no compromises. You get what you want the first time haha.

About a year ago I stopped using Windows to start using Linux because I was getting into programming and had read that Windows wasn't the greatest OS for that
G'day branau, welcome to the forum mate... Windows as a program platform has some pitfalls but the user base is much bigger and so worth the extra effort ime

Hi Ivan!
Welcome to the forum and thank you for the kind words. :)

Hello glad to be here I am a computer IT I enjoy being in forums so we can all learn from each other I enjoy helping others I've been in computer business for the past 26 years I'm currently 55 and I hope I can been some help thank you

Hello glad to be here I am a computer IT I enjoy being in forums so we can all learn from each other I enjoy helping others I've been in computer business for the past 26 years I'm currently 55 and I hope I can been some help thank you
Welcome Sandbox to the Club. I really sure you can help me also as the rest of the Forumers with my Issue "Scan to Email" Go to the Tread for more details if you want to help me with this. Thank you. LUGUY

Yes I do remember somewhat to day its a litle different and thank you for the welcome I would like to ask a question I'm trying to insert my own signature and seems to be that I cannot upload one I have in my PC I don't have the option is that normal

sandbox.jpg

i like to have this as a signature is it possible here

Back