Introduce Yourself.

hope this video will help you luguy

Thank you Sandbox for the video, I watched it before but it seem different than when I open CWIS in my computer for my Printer Xerox WorkCentre 3615, when I type the IP address and opens never asked me for ID and PW when I click on "Properties" so, maybe this video is for other or others models, On top in the Description say "Xerox WorkCentre 7855". As you said & I really thinking on "Scan to PC" & after send Scanned docs to an "Email" it seem easier than "Scan to Email" either way thank you, this is becoming a Nightmare for me, I hope before give up I can have a couple more solutions to my Project. LUGUY.

View attachment 32582
i like to have this as a signature is it possible here
Sandbox, If you go to your Account at the left side click on "Signature", click on "Image" icon at the top, you have to have the URL of your Picture, type it in the field & click on "Insert" and click on "Save Changes" if you want to Preview it click on "Preview". I never did but at least this is the info that seem to be the solution, try it or ask somebody more in the Forum, I hope that help. LUGUY

Hello glad to be here I am a computer IT I enjoy being in forums so we can all learn from each other I enjoy helping others I've been in computer business for the past 26 years I'm currently 55 and I hope I can been some help thank you
Hi Sandbox,
I must have missed your hello so let me first apologise and say Welcome to the forum! Great to have you aboard.. :)

:wave: Hi ! Glad to be here!
Hi automotiveal,
we are glad your here too.. Welcome to the forum bud! :)

As the title suggests this thread gives you a chance to say Hi and introduce yourself to the community.
OK, got a mixed up. I'm a retired Farmer & Truckie, now living at Arrawarra Beach, North Coast nsw Australia. Play golf travel in 4wd & van, & enjoy Children, G'children, & Great G'children.

Hiya Twojays!
Welcome aboard :) I hope you enjoy our little forum here in the backwaters of the net.. :)

lol G'day neighbour I could probably chuck a stone there from Macksville but its too cold to go outside today.

Welcome to the forum.
G'day mate, yeah got down to 8 last night, nice 24 today. Still feeling my way around forum. Did a post ? today, I hope to you or somewhere on the forum, anyway I will have another look later. Great living in Paradise ain't it.
Have a good one. twojays.

Back
Top Bottom