Windows 10 Issue with Windows 10

supermuzan123

So basically I’m using Windows 7 and decided to upgrade to Windows 10. The installation went fine then my computer restarted and I ended up on this blue loading windows 10 screen. It was stuck on 0% for a long period of time then I pressed the home button to shut it off. Then it showed me the windows 7 welcome screen and this black screen with “windows 7 is not genuine” message on the corner.

I’ve tried going on cmd anf type slmgf death and fried deleting slui but nothing worked. Please help

So basically I’m using Windows 7 and decided to upgrade to Windows 10. The installation went fine then my computer restarted and I ended up on this blue loading windows 10 screen. It was stuck on 0% for a long period of time then I pressed the home button to shut it off. Then it showed me the windows 7 welcome screen and this black screen with “windows 7 is not genuine” message on the corner.

I’ve tried going on cmd anf type slmgf death and fried deleting slui but nothing worked. Please help
Rearm*

I would just back up your data and do a clean install of Windows 10, your Windows 7 license should work to activate it.

Create a bootable usb or disc from that download, boot to it and choose not to keep data and apps.

I have a similar issue. Mine was working fine with the exception of internet. I couldn't get the wifi enabled no matter what I did. I was told I had numerous registry errors and to do repairs in safe boot, which I did, and when the computer, a pc, restarted it came back on to the please wait screen and it's still there three and a half days later!!!

I installed windows 10 again and finally there is no such errors. Sometime it happens if the window you're installing is not genuine. I think this might help you in fixing windows 10 blue screen error ...

Source How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) Errors In Windows 10?

Back