Windows 7 just upgraded to windows 7. dell 810 issues. help?

angelinaxxlove

is there anything at all that i can do to get the screen more clear and not so blurry?
maybe running a xp driver?
because its really annoying me. i spent alot of money on this windows 7 software for it to not work fully

i had xp , then i upgraded to vista... everything was fine

as soon as i upgraded to windows 7 its all blurry :(

my laptop is a dell latitude 810

is there anything at all that i can do to get the screen more clear and not so blurry?
because its really annoying me. i spent alot of money on this windows 7 software for it to not work fully

Try right-clicking on your Display Adapter in Device Manager and choosing Update Driver Software. Sounds like you've got the wrong driver to me. If you give reghakr your complete specs, he can direct you to the right download if the trick above doesn't work. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure if this will help your current situation, but open the start menu and type "cleartype" and click "adjust cleartype text"
This will take you through a wizard to improve text quality, but if your entire screen is blurry, it may not help you.

Back