Windows 10 Key is being held down continuously!

Annoxium

Okay, I'm at a loss here. Here it goes.

For the past two days, my PC for some unknown reason decides to sometimes hold down the 3 key continuously and it keeps going even when I disconnect my Razer Huntsman Elite keyboard. It comes and goes, but when it comes, it never goes away and I would need to shut down the PC in order to type again. I'm pretty sure it's my system and not my keyboard because the on-screen keyboard shows nothing is pretty pressed and it's basically a brand new keyboard with no dirt whatsoever. Also, sticky keys is disabled.

I have tried everything in the book so far to try and fix it. Ran the keyboard troubleshooter, nothing. Disconnected the keyboard, nothing. Uninstalled the HID keyboard devices, nothing. Ran CCleaner, nothing. I even did a clean install of Windows 10, and nothing! I really don't know what else to do. Please help!

I ran TweakBits Driver Updater, too, to update any driver I may need to update.

My specs:
RTX 2070 Super
16GB RAM
i9-9900k

Hey bro have you figured this issue out yet? I have had the same issue for two weeks now and it is almost impossible to do anything because it usually starts happening between the first 20 mins logged on and first hour of doing anything.

Okay, I'm at a loss here. Here it goes.

For the past two days, my PC for some unknown reason decides to sometimes hold down the 3 key continuously and it keeps going even when I disconnect my Razer Huntsman Elite keyboard. It comes and goes, but when it comes, it never goes away and I would need to shut down the PC in order to type again. I'm pretty sure it's my system and not my keyboard because the on-screen keyboard shows nothing is pretty pressed and it's basically a brand new keyboard with no dirt whatsoever. Also, sticky keys is disabled.

I have tried everything in the book so far to try and fix it. Ran the keyboard troubleshooter, nothing. Disconnected the keyboard, nothing. Uninstalled the HID keyboard devices, nothing. Ran CCleaner, nothing. I even did a clean install of Windows 10, and nothing! I really don't know what else to do. Please help!

I ran TweakBits Driver Updater, too, to update any driver I may need to update.

My specs:
RTX 2070 Super
16GB RAM
i9-9900k

Back