Windows 10 KMODE/SYSTEM EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED- igdk64md64.sys

rollopano

I've been having BSOD problems for a little while and the cause is always igdkmd64.sys
My laptop is an Acer Predator 17 inch running Windows 10x64

I attached the W7F zipped folder.
Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• W7F_09-12-2016.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 337
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000094, fffff803e9cc9bab, 0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
Probably caused by : igdkmd64.sys ( igdkmd64+2c9bab )

Followup:     MachineOwner
As you already know all your dumps point to the above Intel graphics driver as the problem. Usually it's a just case of updating the driver but visiting your Acer support page (your only outlet for drivers apart from Windows update) I see no driver is available and there's this panel:

drivers.JPG

Product support

So may I ask where did you get the driver currently installed? If it's from anywhere but the places mentioned above then you'll need to remove it and then run windows update. Just make sure you have a recovery dsk/USB for win 10 so if anything goes wrong you can quickly get the system sorted out.

I'll be back shortly so will check if you have replied. Good luck.

Thank you for your reply. I have just updated my Intel graphics driver through the Device Manager. I tried uninstalling it first, but everytime I did so it was still there when I restarted it. So I just went ahead and updated it instead. Hopefully this fixes the issue but I'll just have to wait and see.

I went into Device Manager and under the Display Adapters, I right clicked Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 and clicked Update Driver Software.

Ok, well see how you go I guess and post any new dump files. Best of luck.. :)

Back