Windows 8 LAPTOP ERROR AFTER UNINSTALL APLICATION

Actually, I have to find a way to tackle this problem but sometimes these problems arise back and it makes me so fed up, I want is everything serves normal as before

Well once your back up and running you should keep a back up of the system. Acronis is a good app for backing up and you can try it for free.

Have you definitely checked for restore points?

Hmm.. the only trouble is, if you make a back up now it may well copy the issue you have as well. Your better off creating a back up when the system is running good.

the point is: Remove all apps and programs that didn't come with this PC, Change the settings back to their defaults, Reinstall Windows without removing your personal files right? I agree with you, so now I will try it, later I will contact again okay?

hey bro I have a problem when I try to refresh my laptop which happens is as in the picture,
images.jpeg

and after I search for a solution on google it turns out to download the Windows 8.1 iso and therefore requires a quota of quite big so I decided to re-install just my laptop, and when I want to re-install the other problems came ohhhhhh

look bro,
b182803f-2d94-413f-b80f-3ef0ce277ecf_16.png

right before the picture above, my laptop suddenly restart again and don't want to go like the picture above, what else is going on with my laptop bro

So you must have upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10 yes?

If so all you need to do is install windows 8 for now, then download the latest windows 10 iso. You can use the media creation tool to create either an iso (to burn to disk) or a usb install.
Download Windows 10

Once you have created your windows 10 install media on either disk or usb boot into the bios and change the boot order so that whatever you have windows 10 on (either disk or usb) is first in the boot order.

When your installing windows 10 and you get to the section about adding an activation key simply click 'I don't have one' and windows will activate automatically once your online.
This is because your windows 10 licence is stored online

no bro, I'll keep using Windows 8.1 because I never wear win 10 and it makes my laptop slow then I revert to Windows 8.1 again..

actually I want to do what you describe above but not for Windows 10 but in Windows 8.1 because it is a way to fix failed to reset the pc. but because the file is too big to download so I decided to re-install all..

look bro this is the process of re-install I use the flashdisk, maybe I am wrong or my laptop is really messed up..

first I made bootable from a usb drive. then restart and do the bios settings. then restart again and when want to enter in the language selection my laptop back to restart again as I explained above, I don't know where is the problem, sorry if the image is opaque

Attachments

• DSC_20180204_080254_600~01.jpg
    DSC_20180204_080254_600~01.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 535
  • DSC_20180204_072040_132~01.jpg
    DSC_20180204_072040_132~01.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 528
I think you might be better leaving changing the language until you have Windows installed. This is because you may need to download a language pack which I doubt it will do at this stage of the set up.

[/QUOTE]How can I leave this bro if laptop back reboot when it arrived at the language choice And it means I can not install Windows, owh maybe you have a social media so I could shows the video?

Have you tried using a different USB port?

Also on Rufus where it says MBR partition scheme, change that so it say's GPT partition scheme or similar

uefi.jpg

Your hard drive may well be protected from other installs because it contains your system files.

I'll do some checking and post back

Back
Top Bottom