Let's see how do you handle something real important and challenging??? Thanks in advanced :-)

Themevictory

Hello Dear Sir,

How are you doing???

Thanks for helping everybody out of their PC problems.

I have a final trial for your exceptional capabilities.

Let's see how do you handle something real important???

Something I have been failed to trouble shoot own my own even I have tried all kind of solutions, even regedit and uppercase and lower case removal everything in my power.

Let's see if you are good enough to solve out this issue successfully???!!! :)

I have tried to connect Hitachi + LG = HL slim portable Blu-ray Writer (with 128GB BDXL Burning capability).

Model: BP55EB40

SVC Code: EB40

Manufactured: Dec. 2021 (20-12-2021)

Rom Version: 1.03

Windows Home Edition (English Version) Version 22H2 (OS Build 22621.1848)

I have recently reinstalled Windows 11 Home edition on both laptops MSI GE66 Raider 10SFS & MSI GL66 Pulse 12UGK.

But none of them detect the above mentioned devices (I have 6 of them) and none of them works on both laptops. It is with USB2.0 interface and both USB2 and USB3.1 ports on both laptops do not detect them and there is nothing in device manager even I have installed all drivers on both laptops and have them Windows updated to full latest capacity.

No devices appears in device manager, if it was error with one drive I cannot presume that all 6 have error???

But funny thing is that I can open HL devices by pressing button on them???

Please take your time, and if you manage to solve out this issue successfully (make appear HL BP55EB40 in Windows explorer and Device manager) then my respect will be yours.

OK??? :))))

Thanks,

Have a great weekend,

Best regards,

Themevictory

Hello Themevictory,

Thank you for reaching out and for your kind words! I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot the issue with your Hitachi + LG HL slim portable Blu-ray Writer.

Based on your description, it seems that the issue may be related to driver compatibility or potentially a hardware issue. Here are some steps that you can take to try and resolve the issue:

1. Check the Device Manager: Make sure that the device is recognized by checking the Device Manager on both of your laptops. To do this, press the Windows key + X, and then select "Device Manager". Look for any devices that have a yellow exclamation mark or are listed as "Unknown Device". If you see any of these, right-click on them and select "Properties", then select the "Driver" tab and click "Update Driver".

2. Uninstall and Reinstall the Driver: If you have already checked the device manager and the device is not recognized, try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver. Go back to the Device Manager, right-click on the device and select "Uninstall device". Then, unplug the device and restart your laptop. After the laptop has restarted, plug in the device and see if it is recognized. If it is not, download the latest driver from the manufacturer's website and install it.

3. Try a Different USB Port: If the device is still not recognized after updating or reinstalling the driver, try using a different USB port on your laptop. You mentioned that both laptops have USB 2.0 and USB 3.1 ports, so try using both types of ports to see if either one works.

4. Test the Device on a Different Laptop: If all of the above steps fail, it may be that the device is malfunctioning. To determine if this is the case, test the device on a different laptop or desktop computer to see if it is recognized.

5. Contact the Manufacturer or Retailer: If none of the above steps resolves the issue, it may be that the device is defective. Contact the manufacturer or retailer where you purchased the device to see if they can offer any further assistance.

I hope these steps are helpful in resolving the issue with your Hitachi + LG HL slim portable Blu-ray Writer. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

[Your Name]

Back