Windows Vista Links not working for me

Anyone verify this works?

I'd hate to install it only to crash my whole comp. I can't back it up; too much stuff!

out of bandwidth message now from the new hosting server. I guess they got hammered.

I got the 64bit and was going to download the 32bit...not now :p

Before I install, can someone tell me the downside of a banned serial? In case they decide to black list my LEGIT Vista from using this service pack?

The link is down again. There is no way for us to provide the files to everyone at this time. We are talking about 1GB of data. If 100 people download it thats 100GB. Of course we will work at ways to bring it back again, but its going to take awhile. No guarentees. No there is no malware or spyware and yes you should back up your files first. You should be doing that anyway any time you do a major update.

Omg, just end this and upload it to BT. You are going around looking for servers while you could be hosting it through BT like all the other sane people.

Wow, I was downloading it at 1200Kps, now it is going at 200kps...it says I have 20 mins left, is it going to be up for that long?

Omg, just end this and upload it to BT. You are going around looking for servers while you could be hosting it through BT like all the other sane people.

I'm starting to get a little pissed at posts like this one.... NONE of you joined the forum before this download was on offer but as soon as you a sniff of something new here you all are....
These guys posted this download for the benefit of forum users and if you've just joined and it ain't here then use the already released RC candidate.
Things would be different if you couldn't get any copy, RC or not but being as there is an already viable download out there in the ether, go figure.

It looks like Google updated its crawl soon after I posted the blog. Welcome to all new visitors, but we do not have unlimited bandwidth, memory, or processing power and don't have BT installed. Sorry. The vanilla copy of Windows Vista is not that UNSTABLE that everyone needs this Service Pack right away. It may be best to wait until March if thats the case.

glad u all made an attempt at getting the files out... hmmm really wierd ms would make us wait like this

I got the pack now. Would you guys like me to host it in my server? I can give 1 TB of bandwidth, should be enough for quite a few more downloads

arent the files too big for those?
Im uploading it now to my server, will post when it's ready (32bit one). Might take a while since my upload sucks, only 320 kbit

arent the files too big for those?
Im uploading it now to my server, will post when it's ready (32bit one). Might take a while since my upload sucks, only 320 kbit

yea..but you can split the file into 100mb pieces using winrar or hjsplit....
and there will be no bandwidth problems!

me again....btw just want to wish to all "HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR".

chinese%20new%20year.jpg

Naruto... A big Happy Chinese New Year to you too :DLets hope the year of The Rat is lucky for all.( Actually I'm a Dragon by the Chinese zodiac ) Shout out your sign if you know it...

Just to change the subject somewhat and back to this SP1 download... As I wrote above, the guys running this forum are not some big IT conglomerate but like minded individuals who, despite limited resources, tried to help out 'FORUM' users with the SP1 download. Now all who join the forum are all warmly welcome to join in with discussion or ask if help is needed. Due to MS deciding not to release SP1 until March (due to 'some' driver incompatibilitys) this forum has seen it's ranks suddenly swell like never before and the forum servers have been literally over-whelmed with users wanting obtain the SP1 on offer (this, as you could imagine was never anticipated). So much so that despite Mikes and Bios's best efforts it has strained this forums resources to breaking point. People are now getting 'snappy' and at times a little insulting... If they had bothered to frequent the forum before the download was offered they would have got a idea of the forums 'ethos'.. So please have some patience and most of all respect to the owners of the forum, who, I might add took quite a large risk in the first place in offering SP1.

Back