Windows 7 Location is not availabe, <removable device> is not accessable, Access denies on windows 7 and Vista

Mazahir Abbas

I have a strange problem that is just occurred about a week before, my problem is

I have a domain name and every computer (almost 50) and users are listed in active directory.
About a week before when i tried to attach usb on one of the laptop (having windows 7 ultimate attached with domain), it is showing the icon but when i hit to enter it comes with following message with Location is not available,

Title: Location is not available,
Message F: is not accessible, Access is denied.

When i login with system admin or with domain admin or with local machine users, it allows me the access but it only denies with all other domain users. :(

I tried following options.
I tried to add user as ownership of usd drive but it does not allow me to do that.

I tried to give administrator previllages to some of users and tried but same problem access is denied.

On Active Directory everything is ok, no access problems.
I have Kespersky antivirus and nothing is blocked there.

I have checked my USB(s) for viruses and other threats, and even i formatted usb but same access denied message.

I also used one of the utility lockhunter and it also comes with error that no path for the process and can not unlock.

I also repaired windows and it comes with no error.
Please suggest solution for this problem, as problem seems little but it getting most of my time and I am still unable to sort it out.
This problem is only occurring on one laptop having win 7 ultimate and one of the systems having vista, rest on other system having any windows(XP, win 7 and vista) things are running fine.

I am facing this problem for all removable devices

Thanks in Advance
Abbas

Back