Windows 7 Login Screen not appearing

pslmoorthy

Hello,

I have Windows 7 in my Dell Laptop 64 bit version. While working suddenly windows crashed and blue screen appeared.

After rebooting the system the windows initial screen came up but without any user login interface. It was just showing the blue windows screen and not accepting any user id or password to login.

I tried running safe mode with and without networking it works fine. I ran recovery it says no problem. I dont have restoration point / OS emergency recovery kit with me.

Now I am unable to login thru regular mode and I am working with Safe Mode (With networking option). So please help me in resolving this issue.

regards

Loga

Loga,

Try starting the computer and pressing the F8 key. Once you have the advanced options choose the one that reads "Last Know Good Configuration" to see if that will resolve this issue. If needed you may need to boot to the Windows 7 disk and choose the "Repair" install. At the link below is a Tutorial that will help you with the repair install. Please let me know if this resolves your issue.

How to run a windows 7 repair install

Thank You,
Dell-Jesse L
Dell Social Media and Communities

Back