Looking for software

simon saxby

Hey all I'm looking for some software that I can enter some questions into and then have it test me on them questions at a later date for a revision method. Is there any software available that can do this?

Thanks

Wow! That's a cool site:up:. Thanks for posting neemo.:D I especially liked the Bartending-Essential Drinks flashcards. Gettin' ready for my next party!

BBJ

Sometimes professors require writing the essay draft to see if you are working out all the stages f writing. There is the essay draft example which will be very helpful in this situation. Good essay draft can be an inevitable thing during any education.

You’re not looking for new software just because it might be necessary. There must be an issue you’re looking to solve, information that needs to be managed or a process you’d like to automate. In order to find the best software, you must start by mapping out your current problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with this
You’re not looking for new software just because it might be necessary. There must be an issue you’re looking to solve, information that needs to be managed or a process you’d like to automate. In order to find the best software, you must start by mapping out your current problems.
also you could test https://linko.app/.This tool will help you map out and monitor issues.

i don't see the point of going from upper case to lower case or how that helps pose questions for a quiz but everyone else is spamming their junk in this thread so 1 is allowed

Back