Windows 8 low disk space issue

loomingmer

A warning keeps saying that I have low disk space. Free or paid programs should I take?
I really wonder which folders occupy the most space. These huge hidden files almost drive me crazy.

First u can delete files u do not ned anymore. Then u can try to download Colorful Disk Clean to help u. Colorful Disk Clean will display all the folders or files and their size clearly with a color-coded sunburst map. You can simply delete the unneeded files or folders according to its tutorial.

http:(IGNORE)//apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/colorful-disk-clean/2972d7f6-b902-44d1-999a-8f4e49db8923

Screenshot.236703.1000000.jpg

You need to check which partition or drive the low disk space is being reported on. Is it your system drive, a drive reserved for data of perhaps a recovery partition?

You are being spammed - aggressively, M8. They are both the same guy. At my last count 260 identical posts over the web. The program is pretty inadequate, fwiw

I just banned a few others posting and reposting the exact same content on another forum.

Like yourself, I've also got on the back of MS . But, they have a problem, I feel, with 12000 Apps!

Back