low disk space issue

A warning keeps saying that I have low disk space. Free or paid programs should I take?
I really wonder which folders occupy the most space. These huge hidden files almost drive me crazy.

First u can delete files u do not ned anymore. Then u can try to download Colorful Disk Clean to help u. Colorful Disk Clean will display all the folders or files and their size clearly with a color-coded sunburst map. You can simply delete the unneeded files or folders according to its tutorial.

http:(IGNORE)//apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/colorful-disk-clean/2972d7f6-b902-44d1-999a-8f4e49db8923

patcooke

Microsoft MVP
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Microsoft MVP
You need to check which partition or drive the low disk space is being reported on. Is it your system drive, a drive reserved for data of perhaps a recovery partition?

davehc

Essential Member
Premium Supporter
You are being spammed - aggressively, M8. They are both the same guy. At my last count 260 identical posts over the web. The program is pretty inadequate, fwiw

I just banned a few others posting and reposting the exact same content on another forum.

nmsuk

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I just banned a few others posting and reposting the exact same content on another forum.
I'll be banning as they appear. I've also pointed out to microsoft we're being spammed by one of their devs.

davehc

Essential Member
Premium Supporter
Yeah Right. One of their monitored and "Quality " devs - lol

nmsuk

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Yeah Right. One of their monitored and "Quality " devs - lol
They keep doing this Microsoft will end up stepping on them lol

davehc

Essential Member
Premium Supporter
Like yourself, I've also got on the back of MS . But, they have a problem, I feel, with 12000 Apps!

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.