Mac!Help me sync notes from my iphone to mac

dinar

Hello,everybody,I bought a new iphone Recently,but I meet a problem with it.
my iphone:iphone 4
operating system:iOS 4
my mac:mac OS X 10.6
Is there an easy way to sync all my iPhone notes to my macbook?
Thanks a lot.

you'd most likely do it through iTunes. iTunes is what you use to take care of any syncing between your iPhone and computer.if it still can't work,you may refer to this artical Link Removed - Invalid URL Hope it will help you.

Last edited:
you'd most likely do it through iTunes. iTunes is what you use to take care of any syncing between your iPhone and computer.if it still can't work,you may refer to this artical Link Removed - Invalid URL Hope it will help you.
whole new system of notes in iOS5, coming out soon. looks like it will be a big improvement on the current system.

Hi - Anything you write in Notes on your phone syncs automatically with Mail on your Mac when you connect up. It comes up in 'Reminders' underneath your Mailboxes. You don't even need to sync with iTunes (but I'm using Lion). I don't use Notes so can't test/describe what happens in SnowLeopard, sorry.

Yes, this is a way can help you.iPubsoft iphone backup extractor is a simple windows application that can extract from iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S/5 iTunes backup files. It is quite useful for recovering lost or deleted contacts, SMS messages, call history, photos, videos, audio files and other data that might otherwise be inaccessible. You can see this step How to Extract iPhone Data from iTunes Backup Files You can check out for the details.

Back