Windows 7 Major Computer failure

TheX

Hey all, I am having a few computer problems and I was hoping to find a little help with them

My computer is new, I built it a few months ago, and I am fairly certain that some sort of virus completely destroyed my system yesterday.
From idle desktop it gave me an error that a file that looked alot (though not exactly) like this "werasayworum" failed to be moved to my c:\ drive.

Immediately after, the computer blue screened and gave notice that it crashed, and any recent hard ware changes should be immediately removed.
I went ahead and powered down the computer and restarted it. Upon restart it fails to load Windows 7 and immediately moves into startup recovery.
Start up recovery fails, as it is offline or corrupted. I tried a system restore and was met with no change.

So i thought I would try a few things, I removed everything but the basics and booted up from there, it gets to bios fine each time with more RAM, the addition of the cd drive and dvd drive, and video card. When the Hard drive is plugged in, it of course wont load Windows.

To try something I grabbed on old HD that was sitting out in the garage and plugged it in, and set BIOS to load it instead of the crashing hard drive. It made it to "A problem occurred .. .. start windows normally". It made it to the windows screen before it too crashed. Now even by itself it will not load the Windows 7 that it has installed, so now i've got two dead hard drives.

Furthermore, when I tried to use the boot disk to recover, it crashed
Now neither the hard drives or the disk will even load past BIOS. This started this morning, it shows the loading bar that says Windows is preparing to load, then black screens. It stayed on the black screen for about 8 hours, and I have promptly reported here.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
Thank you

My computer is new, I built it a few months ago, and I am fairly certain that some sort of virus completely destroyed my system yesterday.
From idle desktop it gave me an error that a file that looked alot (though not exactly) like this "werasayworum" failed to be moved to my c:\ drive.

Do a full system scan with Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10

When done, repair your current install from 7 dvd.

Back