MBAM New Version

Drew

Banned
Just in case anyone doesn't, already, know.... Malwarebytes has a new version available. Suggest you update to it, if not, already, done.

Cheers,
Drew

Do you mean version 2 with "new"? Anyway, I will keep version 1, because the new one doesn't work on my system :p

Do you mean version 2 with "new"? Anyway, I will keep version 1, because the new one doesn't work on my system :p

Refers to Version 2.0.3.1025

I believe Malwarebyes moved beyond any version 1 long ago. What system do you have? 1st I have heard of any contemporary versions of Malwarebytes not working on any system.

Cheers,
Drew

What system do you have?
Custom-built desktop pc running Windows 7 Home Premium. I don't know which of these factors are relevant but I don't mind if MBAM 2 doesn't work because I don't like the new interface anyway ^^

Custom-built desktop pc running Windows 7 Home Premium. I don't know which of these factors are relevant but I don't mind if MBAM 2 doesn't work because I don't like the new interface anyway ^^
I'm sorry, mate but, the interface and whether one likes it or not is not relevant. What is important is functionality, protection & security... none of which is what it should be by running old, out of date versions! You cannot fight new threats w/ obsolete definitions. It is not a matter of what something looks like but, how well it can work.

And the latest version of Malwarebytes will & does work on Windows 7 Home Premium.

Cheers,
Drew

Back