Windows 7 Microphone Not Detected

storek55

Hello. I installed windows 7 and now i have problems with microphone its not detected.....All is correct connected in sound card but microphone is not detected at windows....I realy need to have fixed microphone because i using in bussines....So if anyone is able to fix me thath possible thrue teamviewer will be great....All what i know about my sound card in device manager is High Definition Audio xD and nothing more....

Thank You For You Support.

Hi storek55,

I don't know if you've already checked these settings but if you look in my screenshot you'll see the settings that can be found via the control panel, sound properties.. If still no good then post back.

Thanks for reply. But i dont have even detected microphone here is screen of my recording tab.... Link Removed due to 404 Error And i founded some new info about this crapy sound card....82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller

Could you post the name of your motherboard please and did you install the latest sound drivers?

I'm having the same problem. I've followed the instructions the Windows Help and Support gave me(F1 to open it) but when I open up Sounds and go to the Recording tab there is nothing there. Its just blank. Not even my laptop microphone shows up. I'll try and see if downloading the new Realtek drivers will fix my problem and let the rest of you know how that turned out. Also if someone can help me via TeamViewer that would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

I have similar problem

Hi, I have similar with this problem
I'm using Windows 7 Profesional
and my laptop is Dell Inspiron 6400

Are you running the latest drivers? If not, try here:

Link Removed - Invalid URL=

It seems they only have vista drivers at the moment but they should be fine otherwise try running them in compatibility mode..

Back
Top Bottom