Windows 7 Microsoft PDC 2008

Kyle

Today 'til the 30th.
Who wants to bet that we don't see a "7" leak by the 1st?

I am sure people will leak it. It will be unusable and probably have a time bomb since it is still in development. Why would you want to download a severely buggy version of Vista?

I am (sort of) interested in the Office live services, since it could really help some organizations that struggle with IT costs and can't even run Office 07.

Actually, Windows 7 is quite stable, as they don't add beta features to the OS, so the os is stable, but not feature complete. It's quite useable too it seem, SS uses a Asus netbook with a 1GHz CPU and 1GB RAM, and runs windows 7 on it, and he uses that as his main laptop.

I am sure people will leak it. It will be unusable and probably have a time bomb since it is still in development. Why would you want to download a severely buggy version of Vista?

I am (sort of) interested in the Office live services, since it could really help some organizations that struggle with IT costs and can't even run Office 07.

Actually, I've personally used both M1 and M3, and they both run very nicely. Better than Vista, actually.
And as for time-bomb, the smallest time bomb I've ever seen was 90 days, and that's plenty of time to test between leaks.

Back
Top Bottom