Microsoft Suggestion Box

Drew

Banned
Even if you’re not a Windows Insider, you can still tell us what you’d like to see in Windows. We (Microsoft not, this Forum) now have a Windows Suggestion Box on UserVoice which is open to anyone who wants to send us ideas and suggestions for Windows. For example – if you think it would be awesome if Windows natively supported some file format it doesn’t support today, submit it through the Windows Suggestion Box!

Cheers,
Drew

Last edited:
This is the E-mail notice I received from the Forum of your post.

"We?

You now work for Microsoft?"

Interesting that it can be seen the 2nd line, you removed. Maybe some of you here should find something better & nicer to do than hassle me. Obviously, I shouldn't need to tell you, the text is a copy-paste FROM microsoft about this new opportunity /vehicle by which people can communicate to Microsoft. I found it in the Microsoft Answers Forum where I, also, contribute. Obviously, I am only trying to help people & inform them of things that might be of useful, appreciated, interest to them. How bout not mocking or belittling that. It's niether impressive or deserving, Ross. Maybe you find pleasure in it... I don't! Please, stop it!

Cheers,
Drew

Quite irrelevant to the post, I am a Microsoft Partner, my company a Microsoft Partner Company and I have been nominated & am under consideration for MVP. But, no, I do not, now, work for Microsoft. Not that it matters. I don't have to work for MS to want to help people w/ IT. Nor do you need to make an issue over it.

Last edited:
Drew you make it sound like we, the forum are saying this... Just use the quote function provided and yes I removed some of the message as I know you do tend to get a tad defensive...
Just make things clear and use the quotation editor.

Drew you make it sound like we, the forum are saying this... Just use the quote function provided and yes I removed some of the message as I know you do tend to get a tad defensive...
Just make things clear and use the quotation editor.

I did not make it sound like anything of the sort! I didn't make it anything. I merely shared it w/ people, don't try to imply I wrote it.

Standing up for myself against the way I am mistreated is not being a "tad defensive". It is having a sense of right & wrong.

It was obvious to ALL the other Tech Forums where I contribute that the WE was Microsoft not, the particular Forum or me. It's just another example of trying to hassle me & act like y'all aredoing no wrong & I'm just unreasonable. Well, I'm not. Quit digging for ways to pick on me. Obviously, it's not me being misguided when where else makes such fusses @ me or over what I write or is nasty & snide. Stop it, please. And stop thinking you 'know' me... obviously, your judgment is very much in error.

Last edited:
As Mike points out we are often asked if we are a Microsoft site which we are most definitely not nor claim to be.

Saying 'We' sounds like it's us/Microsoft doing the talking. This is something we take particular pains to avoid.

Back
Top Bottom