Windows 7 Microsoft surface, a new feature for Vienna / Windows 7 tablet?

booyahcomputers said:
great idea, snake!! love it!! thatll be cool!! ihope they will make it stain proof, as if that existed, ill browse the internet whilst eating!!!

Yeah, it is flat and can be use as a table set, it is perfect on the living room where you can share media thru your wireless gadgets like sharing videos,photos,music and more. It is also nice for plannng vacation trips.

Well it's nice idea for stain proof,if that so I will surf,play or even organize files while drinking or eating

Microsoft surface can replace our traditional living room table into computing table! is that cool huh? :)

Well we hope it will be cheaper...

Now they just need to include wireless video to the TV and it will be perfect! lol

Yeah! Snake!
I think that's the missing feature of Microsoft Surface. lol
Maybe surface can install applications and add peripherals...

What do you think? :)

ArchTech said:
booyahcomputers said:
great idea, snake!! love it!! thatll be cool!! ihope they will make it stain proof, as if that existed, ill browse the internet whilst eating!!!

Yeah, it is flat and can be use as a table set, it is perfect on the living room where you can share media thru your wireless gadgets like sharing videos,photos,music and more. It is also nice for plannng vacation trips.

Well it's nice idea for stain proof,if that so I will surf,play or even organize files while drinking or eating

Microsoft surface can replace our traditional living room table into computing table! is that cool huh? :)

Well we hope it will be cheaper...

I think it also should be scratch proof. You don't want this to get all scratched. Or, that you could buy a plastic sheet to go over the screen to protect it.

Now, another nice idea for this would be one that could go in the wall, which would be able to control stuff like lights or so, for a smart digital house.

I think that being able to add applications and add peripherals would also be nice. :)

or maybe they could even make it be transparent at times( how to do this idont know) and make it look like a window... nom that would be WAY too costly...

Well, we have many ideas of it.
I think in very near future, Surface is not just a t table, but it can be a surface board or wall that can be used in not just in Home but in Businesses, Schools that replaces old traditional chalkboards and whiteboards, in museum, in shopping malls, and everywhere. I think also that it can be used in scientific purposes and in military also.

Well just imagine what our near future will be, maybe in late 2009,2010 or after 2010, and it is very possible now! :D

booyahcomputers said:
or maybe they could even make it be transparent at times( how to do this idont know) and make it look like a window... nom that would be WAY too costly...

Or you could just have a camera streaming video to the monitor, and have it show the video. :p You could even have it show prerecored videos for different seasons.

I think that it would be pretty good for school use also.

Well, it looks like this well be in Windows sometime, don't ask me when:

http://uxevangelist.blogspot.com/2007/11/exclusive-services-for-windows-7-and.html

Back
Top Bottom