Migrate Entourage emails to Outlook 2010

Discussion in 'Windows 8 Software' started by Ted Aniston, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Ted Aniston

Ted Aniston New Member

How can I transfer Entourage mail client emails and sub-folders from mac book to windows system to import those emails and sub-folders in outlook 2010 ? I am running an older version of mac and want to switch over to windows system.

Please suggest some simple solutions as I am new to windows Platform

2. Rohn Melton

Rohn Melton Active Member

Imap account have the options for transferring the data between several email clients.
    Or try this link: Entourge to Windows Outlook

I hope this will help

3. Steve Nash

Steve Nash Active Member

If you still have access to Entourage you could import the archive there and then drag&drop folders to the Desktop. This would create Mbox files which you can import into Outlook 2010.
    However, depending on the amount of mails this could become problematic as Entourage doesn't allow more than 200 items to be dragged to the Desktop.

If you only got the Entourage Archive file then you'll have to use a converter. From the top of my head I only know the Gladwev series but I don't have any hands-on experience using them.
    Try this link, might be helpful: http://entouragetopst.com/how-to-convert-entourage-archive-rge-files-to-pst-file-outlook-windows/

Thanks

4. Gavin Oscur

Gavin Oscur Well-Known Member

5. Shinji Jong

Shinji Jong New Member

I thing better solution is here if you want use then try this way to convert EML mails to PST outlook files formats. The software recently updated and support with all version of MS outlook and MS windows. Visit EML to Outlook PST File Conversion tool