Windows 10 Missing power level indicator

SevenPontiacs

My battery level indicator suddenly disappeared from the system tray. I hadn't been tinkering or done anything I'm aware of to make it go away. It's just gone and I had to wait for the low battery message from Windows. But how do I know when it's fully charged to avoid killing battery life? Any ideas what happened and how I can get it back?

Thank you very much.

There should be am up arrow, you might of drug it in there. You can click and drag it back

That's the first thing I checked. There are 8 items there, none of which are the missing indicator. There is a blank square of a 3X3 grid. When I hover over it, there is no description. So I guess it's just blank there because something had to be there, even if only blank real estate. Thanks for that thought, though. Anybody else have an idea?

Thanks

I had rebooted at least 5 times since the problem started, but after the latest reboot the indicator is back there beside the Roboform icon. :) Stupid, flaky Windows! If I knew of an easier documentation resource or was a little smarter I'd make the switch to Ubuntu like I've vowed to for years.

Thanks a lot.

Back