Mouse Recommendations

Yup! very nice post! I'm really surprised you didn't choose a optical mouse.:rofl:
Sounds like you are very happy with your choice. I'm jealous. I still have the old cheap 15$ logitech, but I think its a lazer.
I'm a tightwad!:D How much did you pay friend??
I think I still have that ubiquitous beige Microsoft mouse with the greyish ball underneath it, that you'd have to unlock the bottom and clean out all the grime on those 2 tiny metal connections inside haha!

Sent from my Note 4 using Windows Forum mobile app

That MX looks a lot like the Revolution mouse I tested for Logitech about 8 years ago and I loved that mouse.
After the test they sent us all one and at $125 retail must admit I was afraid to use it, but it really was excellent.
I just looked up that Revolution and you're right. It does look just like it. I bet the Revolution did so well they just kept improving upon it.

That's cool that they gave it to you after testing it.

Sent from my Note 4 using Windows Forum mobile app

I had one of those with the ball myself!:D I have seen one of those in the 4 years that I have been helping the seniors here. I have seen a couple of W98 still going strong however but they were not connected to the internet. Were being used to play games and write letters!
Edit!
I meant to say I have seen one not haven't seen one. Dang senility or old age. What ever!:rofl:
the definition of senility

Last edited:
My favorite mouse is the Logitech Performance MX. Best mouse I've ever owned. I also use a Logitech M705 for when I'm reclining and doing things on the TV.

Back
Top Bottom