Windows 10 Multiple BSODS throughout weeks. Hardware checked.

What do you mean the overclockers? No overclocker built my machine..
Sorry i'm confusing you with another user we are helping.

I don't have other sticks to test but would it be wise to see if new RAM would resolve this frustrating situation?
Hmm... Well look at post #78. You can see the stick has a lot of errors and being that RAM is matched try buying a new set.

Yes they look fine. In fact i recommended them to another user the other day. Just make sure there is something similar on the memory compatibility list found on your motherboards support page.
The model is F3-1866C9D-16GZH while it recommends F3-1866C10Q2-64GZM which is 64 gbs. Is that close enough?

I should think so, as long as they have something similar then I'd be extremely surprised if the new sticks turned out incompatible.

I should think so, as long as they have something similar then I'd be extremely surprised if the new sticks turned out incompatible.
Great! I'll order it tomorrow. I'll take a look at my sticks one more time tonight before actually saying they're dead. If those RAM sticks are dead would it make sense that I'm having issues with the USBs and Monitors showing up? Sorry if I'm sounding like a broken record. It's rough having these issues with my machine for so long. I appreciate all the help so far and look forward to seeing if this will help! :)

If those RAM sticks are dead would it make sense that I'm having issues with the USBs and Monitors showing up?
My honest answer is like I said above I'm not sure why they stopped working.

You may have hit something inside the pc and a connection come loose. Make sure all connections are tight.

Did you try as I suggested to just use vga and unplug the hdmi?

Also have you checked if all usb ports are not working?

Think of it like this, Post #78 showed your RAM had error's so they have to be replaced anyway.

My honest answer is like I said above I'm not sure why they stopped working.

You may have hit something inside the pc and a connection come loose. Make sure all connections are tight.

Did you try as I suggested to just use vga and unplug the hdmi?

Also have you checked if all usb ports are not working?

Think of it like this, Post #78 showed your RAM had error's so they have to be replaced anyway.
Yes I tried using VGA only and checked my connections. In the mean time I'll try to look up if people had similar problems like me.
I'll double check it though.

Okay so the RAM came in today and I installed it along with flipping the Cmos switch. The screen is on and the Bios has been properly reset. I'll have to wait and see if I get any more issues. Hopefully I won't!
Ram installed.png
RAM.png
Ram installed.png

Nice job, I hope all goes well with the new sticks too. Any problems crop up please post back.

I'll keep my fingers crossed then... Best of luck and a Happy New Year!

Back