Windows 10 My lock screen show nothing

Liran12

I turned on the computer and it came to a lock screen I just got a lock screen with a blue background without the option to open it and just stuck like that in a blue background with the option to just turn off the computer, change language, and show that there is no internet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201212-164325_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201212-164325_Chrome.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 132
If there is no local user defined on the computer and if there is no internet connection and if all defined users have passwords, then that's what happens. Try connecting the computer to internet and see if you get the login screen.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

If there is no local user defined on the computer and if there is no internet connection and if all defined users have passwords, then that's what happens. Try connecting the computer to internet and see if you get the login screen.

Now i got internet connection and when i type the password its loading like 5 minutes and and the pc turn immediately to sleep mode.

Now i got internet connection and when i type the password its loading like 5 minutes and and the pc turn immediately to sleep mode.
Then, your computer is probably connected to the router only, but without an internet connection. Are you sure about the internet connection that it is active? Don't confuse the router connection with internet connection.
You can also try to go into safe mode (as suggested previously) with network access and see what happens. If you succeed to login, then I would suggest to make also a local user account with password that you can remember, to be able to access your computer at any time.

Then, your computer is probably connected to the router only, but without an internet connection. Are you sure about the internet connection that it is active? Don't confuse the router connection with internet connection.
You can also try to go into safe mode (as suggested previously) with network access and see what happens. If you succeed to login, then I would suggest to make also a local user account with password that you can remember, to be able to access your computer at any time.

I'm sure I have an internet connection through the router, and I tried all the ways and it does not let me get into safe mode.

What exactly happens when you try to get in safe mode? Please give us some more details, if you really want help. You could even take pictures of different stages and post them here.
The day before all this started, everything worked as expected? Try to remember what exactly you did before shutting down the computer. You might be the victim of a ransomware attack.

Shut down your computer by pusning the on/off switch for 10 sec, power up again, repeat this procedure 3 times and you should see a menu, select 'problem solving'

What exactly happens when you try to get in safe mode? Please give us some more details, if you really want help. You could even take pictures of different stages and post them here.
The day before all this started, everything worked as expected? Try to remember what exactly you did before shutting down the computer. You might be the victim of a ransomware attack.

Everything work fine before that problem happened, i remember before that problem happened i put the computer to sleep mode and when i tried to wake the computer nothing happened there was a black screen so i did a restart and turned on the computer it showed me the problem that is now.
Now i send pictures that show step by step what happened when i turn on the pc:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201214-175753_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201214-175753_Gallery.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20201214-175805_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201214-175805_Gallery.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_20201214-175819_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201214-175819_Gallery.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot_20201214-180027_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201214-180027_Gallery.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20201214-180040_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201214-180040_Gallery.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 120
Have you tried to enter safe mode as bochane suggested?
What happens if you press Ctrl+Alt+Del when you get to the lock screen? If it works, you will probably be presented with a request to enter your credentials and after that the problem is solved. Try this and let us know what happened with screenshots (for relevant stages) , if possible.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Have you tried to enter safe mode as bochane suggested?
What happens if you press Ctrl+Alt+Del when you get to the lock screen? If it works, you will probably be presented with a request to enter your credentials and after that the problem is solved. Try this and let us know what happened with screenshots (for relevant stages) , if possible.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk
I tried all the ways to get into a safe mode it did not work, and nothing happened when i press ctrl+alt+del.

Try resetting the CMOS.....do this by using the jumper pins on mobo or removing the battery from the mobo.

Just a long shot but have you tried entering the bios, and telling it to boot to drive C:\ from there, I have had this boot computers that wouldn't boot through the normal process. Seems to get around some bottleneck that is stopping it from completing the process.

This is where I put in my Plug for Everyone should have a System Image file, so problems like this can be fixed in a matter of minutes instead of hours of fussing around. I know everyone is tired of hearing this, but it always gives you a way to get around any kind of problem short of mechanical failure.

I use EaseUS Todo backup Free edition, easy to use and free.

If you do as I do and don't save all your photos music etc on your C:\ drive it can take only a matter of less than half an hour to restore boot sector and all.

Back