Windows 7 My themes keep changing

Hickia

Every time, I have a simple background, lets say a Halo 4 background. A few minute later, the background changes from fit to fill. I have to change it back every time. It's really frustrating, help please?

Hello Hickia and
2a99y0o_th.jpg
to windowsForum;

Try going to "Appearance and Personalization/Change the Theme" and click on the background image, then click save, to save it, at that point you can also name it.

Keep us posted
Don

Hello Hickia and
2a99y0o_th.jpg
to windowsForum;

Try going to "Appearance and Personalization/Change the Theme" and click on the background image, then click save, to save it, at that point you can also name it.

Keep us posted
Don
Hmm but my themes are already saved. It then automatically changes to an "unsaved theme".

Strange, ok, try it this way, open "Control Panel" and click on "Appearance/Personalization", then under "Personalization" click on "Change screen saver", when that windows opens make sure "None" is shown in the drop down box.

See if that helps
Don

Strange, ok, try it this way, open "Control Panel" and click on "Appearance/Personalization", then under "Personalization" click on "Change screen saver", when that windows opens make sure "None" is shown in the drop down box.

See if that helps
Don
Oh, when I opened it, it was already "none"

The only other thing I can think of at the moment, would be to remove/delete any unsaved themes. Make sure you have the themes/background images you are deleting, saved in another location for future use if desired.

Regards
Don

Back