Windows 10 My windows is broken

GijsVh

I cant go into start menu when clicking the windows button with keyboard or mouse
when i try to factory reset my pc i get a blackscreen i dont see a cursor or any logo
i cant do anything in settings what in the hell is this

Do you have any disks (CD/DVDs) from the manufacturer ? Or any recovery instructions ?

Do you know anyone with a CD/DVD recovery disk? Which version of windows were you running?

If it wasn't included on a new machine or otherwise purchased, you have a pirated version. Buying a new copy and cleanly installing it is the only option in this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we know the manufacturer of the machine and model number? Most laptops and pre builts come with recovery. Knowing the model will help us get that recovery up and running for you.

Can we know the manufacturer of the machine and model number? Most laptops and pre builts come with recovery. Knowing the model will help us get that recovery up and running for you.
im not on a laptop

Have you tried to use the searchbox next to your start-button to search for: reset this pc..
IF you computer is prepared for resetting the computer, then you will find the option in there!
And you get to choose from saving your files and accounts or not (=clean install)

Try It!

Follow the below steps and check if it helps:
  1. Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
  2. Click File > Run New Task.
  3. Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
  4. Type CMD.
  5. Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    sfc /scannow
    powershell
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
  6. Close the CMD window.

Back
Top Bottom