Windows 10 My windows is having a problemthat i find difficult to describe.

fdzpdvds

I use google toolkit to translate different documents like subtitles and one day I was in the middle of translating a line when it started to shut me out of editing it. After pressing Ctrl or windows key it's ok for a few seconds and then it shuts me out again. This applies to the rest of the computer where I tabs must come up, such as right-clicking something to get up the options. Does someone recognize this? What's causing it and how do I fix it?

So you right click and nothing happens? If you open an admin command prompt:

Do fsc /scannow and follow it up with a dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth these will check and fix any system corruption.

Do fsc /scannow and follow it up with a dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth these will check and fix any system corruption.
I can right-click and it will flash for the first click and then nothing.

And how do i find the command prompt?

Try going into the control panel, double click “turn windows features on or off”, and then turn all the boxes that are turned on off. You’ll know which ones are on because they’ll have a black box or a check mark.

Try going into the control panel, double click “turn windows features on or off”, and then turn all the boxes that are turned on off. You’ll know which ones are on because they’ll have a black box or a check mark.
What do you mean? Under which tab is that in control panel?

fscis not recognised apparently

IMG_0043.JPG

What brand is your computer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Medion, and it's in Swedish so slightly tricky. But I pressed it and have been waiting for it to load so I can't see if it works or not until that is done. It also took a minute to find it since this flaw in the system also shuts down what I write there as well.

Back