Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎17/‎09/‎2022
OS build 19045.3324
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19041.1000.0

connect app is connected to android but I could not control I see notification

SELECT THE ALLOW INPUT CHECKBOX " I COULD NOT FIND IT"
connct help.jpg

To allow input control in the Windows 10 Connect app, please follow these steps:

1. Open the Connect app on your Windows 10 device.
2. On your Android device, ensure that it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Windows 10 device.
3. On your Windows 10 device, click on the Notifications icon in the bottom-right corner of the taskbar (it looks like a speech bubble).
4. In the Notification Center, you should see a notification from the Connect app. Click on this notification to expand it.
5. Click on the "Allow input" button in the expanded notification. This will enable input control for your Android device.

If you don't see the "Allow input" checkbox in the Connect app notification, make sure that your Android device is properly connected to the Wi-Fi network and that both devices are running the latest updates. Sometimes, restarting both devices can also help resolve connectivity issues.

If you still can't find the "Allow input" checkbox, try the following steps:

1. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Go to the "Connected devices" or "Connected devices and accessories" section.
3. Look for an option related to input control or keyboard/mouse accessibility and make sure it is enabled.

If you're still having trouble, please provide additional details about the specific issue you're facing, such as any error messages or error codes you're encountering.

THE ANDROID PHONE IS CASTED PROPERLY TO WINDOWS 10 ONLY WINDOWS 10 COULD NOT CLICK ANYTHING IN ANDROID
NO OPTION "ALLOW INPUT"

connct help.jpg

Back