Windows 7 NEED HELP- Uninstall Windows 7 Tablet program?

KailynFulmer

I have a Wacom Bamboo tablet and whenever I try to draw online, it uses the Windows 7 Tablet input. I'm unable to make quick marks due to the "flick" and if I hold the pen down for too long, the cursor will spin in a circle and a pop up box will appear, kind of like a right-click. I'd like to turn all of this off- everything that has to do with the tablet that was already installed on the computer, except for the basic Bamboo Driver.

Please, if anyone can help me figure this out, I'd be very thankful.

If you look in the Control Panel and Programs and Featuures, then select the Windows Features, there is a "Tablet PC Components" you could uncheck to remove the Windows parts. I do not know if this is what you need.

Which Bamboo tablet do you have?

If you are really talking about doing something while on the net, the page you are on may have an input as to what you can do.

I have a Bamboo Pen and Touch Tablet.

The website on which I draw is iScribble.net, and it doesn't seem to help any in the personal tablet area. I opened the Programs and Features, and seemingly removed the components, but I'm not really sure if it changed anything.

Back