Windows 7 Need Help with Windows Live Mail Client

LordFess

I downloaded Windows Live Mail because Windows 7 RC1 does not come with an email client ATM. When I went to setup my email account I made an error typing the smtp address needed for sending email..... i want to delete my original email account and start over from scratch....Anyone know how to do this?

Select Tools - Accounts
Remove your account.
In the same window - Add

Select Tools - Accounts
Remove your account.
In the same window - Add

Ok I figured it out....and the way to "remove account" is a little differant than your instructions ..... First off there is no "tools" selection anywhere to be found in Windows Live Mail.....In order to get there all you have to do is right click on the accounts that are listed on the left hand side of the screen and you will see an option to remove the account......I posted this in case someone else has a problem finding it like I did.

Thanks for your help!

Sorry. I forgot as I have been using it for a while. To get the menu bar, including tools, right click the small window with a white upward pointing arrow (over on the right)and select the menu bar. As you are unacqauinted with the program, the Send/receive has now been changed to Sync, in order to deal with multipul accounts etc.

Back
Top Bottom