Windows Vista need windows vista iso with non-cracked product key

lozzy123456

can someone find me a windows vista iso with a non-cracked product key?

(NO TORRENTS torrenting copies of microsoft windows is illegal and may accuse me of software piracy)

I don't know where you can download a legit copy. What kind of PC do you have? Try contacting the maker and see if they have a restore set.
Joe

This site is officially approved for MS downloads:
64-bit (x64) Windows Vista Official Direct Download Links « My Digital Life
But you would, as you probably realise, have to purchase a key from an official source. Conclusion would be that, in any case, you may as well purchase a legit Vista, and the key will come with it:

Link deleted as it cannot be proven to be a legal site and given the costs and related links looks almost certain to be a pirate site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if I offended, Pat. I don't use the site, I became an absent member of the site a long time ago.
fwiw . It is legal in a doubtful sense. The MS ISOs you can download there are from digitalriver, a microsoft partner. As I pointed out to the poster, you still need the keys, which is what you pay for.

Dave
It's frustrating for people with a factory install that want a clean disk to reinstall without all of the crapware the PC makers include IF you can even get a disk from them. MS should provide an ISO to people with a legitimate install of any of their OSs that are still supported. It should be simple enough for MS to check if it's a legit key.
Joe

Dave
It's frustrating for people with a factory install that want a clean disk to reinstall without all of the crapware the PC makers include IF you can even get a disk from them. MS should provide an ISO to people with a legitimate install of any of their OSs that are still supported. It should be simple enough for MS to check if it's a legit key.
Joe

NOTE: this is for a Virtual Machine, not reinstalling vista

36595099.jpgpicture 3737

Last edited:
Thanks joe. I did understand that. I also understand Pat's point of view. I should have posted the link to Digital River as a direct source.
Your link, of course, is precisely the same thing - Digital river through a third party, but seems to have passed the test.

Back
Top Bottom