Windows 7 NETGEAR = S*** Server...

RingAnimated

The Error Message that Won't Go AWAY!!!!!!!!

netgear_suck.png

So...what are you doing when you get this error message? A quick fix is to use system restore.

Ok...I'm confused now....do you have both 7 and 8 installed on your computer running a dual boot set up? Or did you just install 8 over top of 7?

Did you reformat the partition that had windows 8 on it? Sounds and looks like to me that there are some remnants of it left over and causing the error message you are getting.

Thats what i should have done, i just deleted it. There is a new hidden folder on my c drive, should i delete it, it has win8 related stuff in it.

Do you still have the partition that had 8 on it? If so I would format it and that will wipe out everything on it. Then if it were me, I would re-allocate the partitioned drive back to the C: drive.

Nope that partition is gone. And re-allocated back to C. I should delete the folder "$WINDOWS.~BT" It seems to have windows 8 info in it.

Well other than a quicker startup it still says windows 8 is still there. I have 7 setup as main now at least though. Here soon maybe ill do a fresh reinstall of win 7 GAMER, being as ive heard it being better with games and RAM.

Back